• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RaydensMama
    Oooh thats a tough one. It always makes me think of my sisters perm when we were kids! Poodle looking! You could just use velcro rollers if you want a loose wave. Put them in when your hair is damp and just let it dry. They work pretty well.
    Haha! me too. I had a perm when I was a kid and that's exactly what I think of. Plus, it was still a lot of work... infact, it seems like a perm is MORE work than if I keep my hair the same. That might be a load of crap, but I don't think you can just wash and go and it'll be a nice smooth curl. Tough call! What does your stylist think?
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:42 PM

i recently fired my stylist. remember the My Hair is Yellow thread?? hence, no stylist. Need to find one ASAP! I found a good color guy though!

I had perms growing up too, but the really tight kinky ones!

Up until a few years ago my hair was stick straight. Now it's wavy... but not all over. The back is cute wavy, the front sides look like I crawled out of a dumpster if i let them air dry, and the top portion is stick straight. So i don't have the grass is greener syndrom, buecause I have ALL shades of grass on this head!!!

I just want one shade Plus I used to go to this girl who could always make my hair look SOOOO great with a little wave. I can't do it.. go figure.

Cessyboston... why can't i ever remember you real name?? Come to MN and give me hair like yours!

#13 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt
        i recently fired my stylist. remember the My Hair is Yellow thread?? hence, no stylist. Need to find one ASAP! I found a good color guy though!

I had perms growing up too, but the really tight kinky ones!

Up until a few years ago my hair was stick straight. Now it's wavy... but not all over. The back is cute wavy, the front sides look like I crawled out of a dumpster if i let them air dry, and the top portion is stick straight. So i don't have the grass is greener syndrom, buecause I have ALL shades of grass on this head!!!

I just want one shade Plus I used to go to this girl who could always make my hair look SOOOO great with a little wave. I can't do it.. go figure.

Cessyboston... why can't i ever remember you real name?? Come to MN and give me hair like yours!
        Heheheheheheheheheh, Tara you slay me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users