Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2271 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hostess gift for shower?  What are you getting for her?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2272 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:20 AM

No idea! It has to be something very special because she has been the best supportive friend through everything, even all my wedding drama!

#2273 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:23 AM

I feel the same way but I'm clueless....

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

No idea! It has to be something very special because she has been the best supportive friend through everything, even all my wedding drama!

#2274 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

Okay, now that I've seen the lists you ladies have, I feel overwhelmed!!  A lot of what you are doing, I/we haven't done yet.  FI has a plan for the GM, but can't excute it until next week because he has to wait for one to get back from FL.  I haven't even thought of what to do with my father's attire...  FI knows what he wants, but of course hasn't done anything about it...  If I focus on all of this...how do I make it to the gym to give myself a little more confidence in my dress fitting Saturday?!?!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2275 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

Hmmm never even thought about a hostess gift!! My mom is doing mine, does that mean I get her a gift? And what?

#2276 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:48 AM

Erin, you can do it, even if you just find an extra hour for the gym that helps! Be sure to put that aside before you schedule out the rest, I always go to the gym right after work then go home and take care of everything else.

#2277 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:54 AM

That's what I figured I would do tonight....go home, get changed, go to gym.  Then come home and have some dinner and figure out my to do list.  It's so much easier to get a small to do list accomplished!  I have so many to do list's...  if FI saw them all, he'd like I was crazy!!  I'm so glad I have Friday off so I have the time to do wedding stuff, instead of being here at work trying to fit it all in!

#2278 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Yeah and FI tells me last night that one of his family members is considering going right now!! Hello the RSVP is due tomorrow, you had like 8 months to "consider it" I just dont understand what these people are thinking?!?!

#2279 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:08 AM

Girl, that is nothing my FI's family hasn't booked yet and they don't know who is coming.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Yeah and FI tells me last night that one of his family members is considering going right now!! Hello the RSVP is due tomorrow, you had like 8 months to "consider it" I just dont understand what these people are thinking?!?!

#2280 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:13 AM

People are crazy aren't they?!  As of last week I had two people left, both had said they were going, but hadn't booked yet.  I emailed one of them (because I thought of it when I was at a friend's house so I just did it on my blackberry), and she's still going, just due to her circumstances (of not knowing who she is bringing), she's not booking with our travel agent.  She should be all set by the end of this week!  So the only one we have left is FI's brother....  he said he was going to wait a little while (back in Nov.) to make sure his relationship with his girlfriend was going to last, so he could bring her!  I'm going to put FI on contacting him in the next few days!  I keep telling FI, everything has to be paid for by March... these people NEED to get this done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users