Sign in to follow this  
ablj209

Riu Palace Punta Cana - Feb 26, 2011 - updated w/ pics!!

By any chance do you know the additional cost per person for the reception? I'm looking at booking the Caprice for about 50 guests and it'd be nice to have a semi-private reception with dinner and dancing... Costs do add up quickly though. Any info you can provide regarding extra cost would be awesome!!!! Thanks Renee Reneejessop@mac.com

@jessop022 - sorry, since my wedding was only 11 guests and fell within the Royal Package allowance of up to 15 guests, I never enquired as to how much it would cost for additional guests. 

@jessop022  - I'm getting married in October 2011 and the prices I was quoted are as follows:

·         extra cost per person is $10 which covers the cake and champagne

·         private dinner is $600

·         DJ is $400

·         Fire dancers are $300

Hope this helps….

Thank you Iamalldiva, that does help.  Do you still have the information packages?  If you do could you possibly send them to my e-mail?  reneejessop@mac.com

Thanks for your help Iamalldiva and iblj209!

OMG I am so happy that it all worked out well. I am a nervous wreck. I am still debating on the wedding favors so I have not ordered them yet. you mentions the OOT bags, was that something that you took yourself or something that they provided. your photos looked wonderful

I made the OOT bags here (mostly through vistaprint) and took them down myself.  I had the Riu bellhops deliver them to the rooms while we were all out at dinner the first night.  It was a nice surpise for my guests, everyone was thanking me for them the next day.

I am planning my wedding for October 2012 and am so nervous....We have already made a list and I am up to 103 guests..I have set the date with Riu palace with Maria and the lady from mexico. Could you please send me all the info you have on your wedding and some pictures. That would be a great help...and congratulations