Photo

Playacar Palace Photographer

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Christine9054

Christine9054
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

Has anyone used the Playacar Palace photographers for their wedding? Besides bringing in own photographer and paying for them to stay at the resort, there are basically no alternatives. Would love some feedback from anyone who used the resorts photographers.

#2 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

you better ask for your photographer name and his/her portafolio.

Regards!
      Ivan

#3 ekcmexico

ekcmexico
      • 36 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

I am curious too, I have a 9/5/10 wedding there. I remember reading somewhere that one bride said he wasnt the best.

#4 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
        • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

make sure you know everything about the photographer, name and portafolio so you are sure of what you will get.

Best Regards!
          Ivan

#5 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
          • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:23 AM

To be sincere....I never saw a good photographer who work inside all inclusive hotels....All inclusive hotels pay very few to the people who work there..so dont expect a high level photographer!! Good Luck!!

#6 wedding decor

wedding decor
            • Banned
            • 109 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:49 PM

I can only agree....all.inclusive not accepting outside photographer are just ok...imagine in some case it is the same photographer that does the beach shots during the day to all the guests...with a point and shot camera!

#7 ekcmexico

ekcmexico
            • 36 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

If you find an outside photographer and make him one of your guests of the wedding to where you just pay the $86 day pass, I dont see how they can object. Wedding photography is extremely important to brides and grooms, they have to understand that.

#8 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
            • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ekcmexico
            If you find an outside photographer and make him one of your guests of the wedding to where you just pay the $86 day pass, I dont see how they can object. Wedding photography is extremely important to brides and grooms, they have to understand that.
            This could ony happen when the photographer is unknow in the area and yes a day or night pass may be need to allow the photographer, if the photographer is known I do not see the way you can do it, when you pay the day pass you have to leave your ID until you leave the resort, maybe you can do one time with the same photographer, but from the photographer point of view it is not worth we may be rejected to shoot in the resort again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users