Balance la banda!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 JessiTaylor

• 296 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Isabel Lemus 

OMG, THANK YOU Sooooooo much for the referral!! I reach out to them and within a day I had multiple emails going back and forth, I love them already!! I checked out their Facebook page and it looks like they have tons of weddings!! So thank you again for telling me about them if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known about them.

You're welcome!! i was surprised there isnt more info about them on here or even on google! I looked for ages for a good band but i thought they would all be way out of my price range until i found the shine band. I love that they have different packages and they reply so quickly =)  I have a really good feeling about them!

#12 JessiTaylor

• 296 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

UPDATE used the shine band, and they were INCREDIBLE I have a massively painful right foot and couldnt dance much,but they were so so good. Both in spanish and in english.best decision i made was using them Will post a proper review soon, on honeymoon right now haha

#13 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
      • Vendor
      • 336 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

Balance is a great Band! I am happy to hear that you all loved them!

Happy planning to all of you!

#14 rosyvaldez

• 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violĀ­n, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users