Photo

need to vent

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
  • 512 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:07 PM

Thanks Ladies for your kind words :) Hoping we get a response to the email today. I am guessing he just forgot the date because they declined the invite.

#12 jk1101

jk1101
    • 2,582 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:20 PM

I'm very interested to hear what happens.

I tend to agree with JENISE that your really find out who your friends are and where people's priorities are when big life events happen. FI and I definitely learned that this year. His "so called" best friend couldn't come, one of my "best friends" disappeared from my life and my cousins, both of whose weddings i was in, couldn't come to our wedding, but managed to take multiple ski trips this year. My sister also isn't coming, even though she was offered a free trip.

I hope your FI's friend just forgot.

#13 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
      • 512 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

I have an update for you...FI heard from his friend yesterday - no he didn't realize that our wedding was at the beginning of April (hmm...guess he forgot that he got an email about it and that his wife had been to the wedding website - whatever)...they won't be visiting while we are busy getting ready. No mention of trying to join us. I just feel bad for FI - he said the lines of communication are open again so he'll contact him about the wedding. We shall see...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users