To Veil of Not to Veil???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

Does anyone else not want to wear a veil? Im torn!!

I told my MOH i dont think I want to wear a veil and she went crazy! LOL A part of me hates the veil and feels really weird wearing it, but then again the other part of me says the veil makes me a real bride!

Then on the other hand Im getting married on the beach and I dont want my veil blowing out of control!

So the question is.....to Veil or not to Veil WHat do we think?

#2 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:14 AM

Check out this thread.

Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#3 cristinimartini

• Banned
      • 546 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:15 AM

Another NJ bride!! HIIII!!! :-)

I'm with you on the veil or no-veil part. I have the same thoughts you do!!

My mom actually laughed and said "was the veil a joke?" when I sent her a picture of me in a dress with a veil. I didn't ask if she a veil in general, or just on that dress...

I was actually leaning towards a compromise: a birdcage veil with a pretty comb! I was thinking of having the veil part be able to detach from the comb so I can just take the net off once we're done with the ceremony and I can keep the hair piece in.

Maybe that will work for you?

I'm seriously worried about a helicopter veil in the wind...

#4 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:15 AM

I am closing this thread. Please use the search function before starting new threads!

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

This has been said more than once in several of your threads - but here goes again ... please use the search function! Or at least check out the "sticky" threads in many of the sub-forums, there will be a list of the most common topics.

P.S. I'm also moving this to the appropriate sub-forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users