Photo

Where to find Invitation flourishes...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nmurch

nmurch
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

i'm looking all over and not sure where i can find these little flourishes to make my invites look pretty, does anyone know where i can DL these?

<3
    jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#2 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
    • 914 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

What do you mean by "flourishes"? If you can be more specific, I'm sure we can point you in the right direction. :)

#3 nmurch

nmurch
      • 396 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

like art decor or fancy little sworl lines to dress up my invites!! lol .. is this makes any sense :P

#4 Melidell

Melidell
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

If you go into microsoft powerpoint, go to insert clip art and then search for borders. You'll see all sorts of swirly type things if you scroll down. You can change the colours and even "unassemble" them to move things around. I started with these for my programs and played with them (putting two together, moving pieces around) until I had some pretty corner art- you could probably make or find a border this way pretty easily. Just save them as a JPEG when you're done and then you can insert them into whatever program you're using for invitations. Easy and free! Hope this helps. Let me know if you want some of the ones I played with and I'll see if I can dig them up to post them.
          Loving married life!

#5 nmurch

nmurch
          • 396 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Melidell
            If you go into microsoft powerpoint, go to insert clip art and then search for borders. You'll see all sorts of swirly type things if you scroll down. You can change the colours and even "unassemble" them to move things around. I started with these for my programs and played with them (putting two together, moving pieces around) until I had some pretty corner art- you could probably make or find a border this way pretty easily. Just save them as a JPEG when you're done and then you can insert them into whatever program you're using for invitations. Easy and free! Hope this helps. Let me know if you want some of the ones I played with and I'll see if I can dig them up to post them.

this might sound stupid but i dont have microsoft, omg i'm like srsly pulling out my hair!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users