Photo

Sirenis La Salina Brides-Past and Present

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Fireweed

Fireweed
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

That's awesome congrats on the booking! Yeah the Sirenis was a couple of hundred dollars cheaper than any of the other comparable resorts, so hopefully it'll be a good choice!

Suzanna the wedding coordinator is supposed to be really nice. I just filled out the forms for her, and I guess we can talk about the details closer to the wedding.

I'm thinking of the gazebo for the ceremony because I want to wear nice sandals with my dress. Then on the beach we can all take our shoes off.

#12 jprincess

jprincess
    • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

Hi everyone,

we are still deciding on the resort. Can anyone send me some pictures of the gazebo.

#13 Fireweed

Fireweed
      • 77 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

jprincess, there is a Facebook group for Sirenis la Salina brides. You'll find lots of pictures there: Login | Facebook

#14 stefamintpatty

stefamintpatty
        • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

I am getting married at SLS...I was at the resort this past April and I loved it...We are going Dec 9-16th, 2010 (wedding on the 13th).  We legally got married here already (just a small ceremony at a cheezy chapel in Niagara Falls...lol). So we are doing the renewal of vows (its still "the wedding" to us though)...we have chosen the beach location. We have a group of 30+ going. We plan on doing some excursions while were there as well. I am hoping to post pics and maybe some helpful tips here after the wedding. Good Luck in February!!!

#15 mandydustin

mandydustin
          • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

Thanks for the forum.  We are planning to have our wedding there in Feb 2012.  It is so tough getting a good price for all of our guests.  We are planning to just deal with the wedding coordinator and then ask everyone to book on their own so I don't need to sign a contract to guarantee their price and pay a deposit for everyone.  What did the past brides do?  Anyone else having trouble to secure prices without paying a deposit upfront for all of your guests?

Also, I am wondering what do you think is the best day to get married after you arrive at the resort?  I am thinking about the 3rd or 4th day after we arrive.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

#16 mandydustin

mandydustin
            • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

Thanks for the forum. We are planning to have our wedding there in Feb 2012. It is so tough getting a good price for all of our guests. We are planning to just deal with the wedding coordinator and then ask everyone to book on their own so I don't need to sign a contract to guarantee their price and pay a deposit for everyone. What did the past brides do? Anyone else having trouble to secure prices without paying a deposit upfront for all of your guests? Also, I am wondering what do you think is the best day to get married after you arrive at the resort? I am thinking about the 3rd or 4th day after we arrive. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users