• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
  • 259 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NurseSarah
    Gotta buy a photographer account for leather...
    Sarah,

Did you have to give your company name and url? it is asking for that for the 45 day free trial... What exact website did you go to in order to purchase the photographer's program?

#32 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

OK, honestly and this is mean, but I found a way around it, and I'm not going to jeopardize my membership by sharing exactly how I did it... but basically, I found someone to let me open an account in their name. I don't think the average person will be able to do this, and they keep it that way make sure some of the more "special" SharedInk features are only available to professionals. The only really big plus to the photographer account in my opinion, is the ability to make 12x12 books.

#33 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
      • 259 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:14 PM

Interesting!

I had read in some reviews that the paper and ink quality is a lot better for professionals.

#34 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:16 PM

I've only ever used the professional account, so I don't know for sure- but that is interesting.

#35 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
          • 259 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

I also think you have better control over the layouts of your photos. Did you have to use the program in conjunction with the lumapix? I don't have any photo editing software...

#36 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:22 PM

Sarah, did you think the mypublisher quality would be okay for the parent albums?
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#37 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sanchez0014
              I also think you have better control over the layouts of your photos. Did you have to use the program in conjunction with the lumapix? I don't have any photo editing software...
              Hmm...I'm not sure about the layout thing because I make all my layouts in LumaPix, sorry not much help on that one :) I just make the page, and upload it to SharedInk...

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              Sarah, did you think the mypublisher quality would be okay for the parent albums?
              Absolutely! I plan to use MyPublisher for parent albums. You know you can upload your LumaPix pages to that site too...

#38 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
              • 259 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:27 PM

I'll try it in Sharedink and if it dosen't work, ill purchase lumapix. Thanks for all your help!

#39 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:36 PM

No problem...good luck! Let me know if there are any more questions :)

#40 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

Sarah when are you holding a class for Lumapix for dummies? I need to register for your next session. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users