Moon Palace Photography!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:12 PM

Tricia,
    I saw the 2 pictures you posted on another thread and they do look pretty good.

I do appreciate the advice from the pros. I think a good photographer is worth the cost, but I have to be realistic about what I can afford. I plan on doing a lot of research and hope that I can get what I need for my budget. We need a photographer to just take pictures of our ceremony and afterward, no reception. I will probably only need a photographer for no more than 2-3 hours.
    ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#22 Janelley100

Janelley100
    • 297 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

OK ladies...ask and you shall recieve! The website for the Palace resort photographers and videographers is Weddings. There is a link to pictures taken by the resort photographers from each Palace Resort.

I hope this helps! :)

#23 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
      • 394 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

Thank you SO much Chelle!

#24 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
        • 235 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

I think the pictures look pretty good. I don't think I will be terribly disappointed if I went with Sun Palace's photographer. Thanks for posting Chelle!
          ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#25 Cal&Mark0510

Cal&Mark0510
          • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:39 AM

Hi everyone, we had a big dilemma concerning MP's photographers, in the end we've ended up hiring Tamm's Photos to shoot the rehearsal dinner, day of the wedding and also a honeymoon shoot the following day on a beach somewhere

#26 kathryn190

kathryn190
            • 36 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:33 PM

Hi Cal&Mark0510,
              Did you have to pay for the photographer to stop a night also? Also do you have photos included in your package already?
              30 people heading out to Mexico!!
              http://tickers.Ticke....b6c8/event.png

#27 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
              • 394 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

After vieing the website that Chelle posted, if I can't find anyone to share a photographer, I'd be OK with using MP's package. Thanks again, Chelle. I was really worried that my photog budget would be 30% of my total budget. I didn't want to take chances on getting some novice that MP just "assigned" to my time slot. Chelle's post made me feel a bit better about not having to spend $3-5 grand on a photographer and their expenses.

#28 Janelley100

Janelley100
                • 297 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

Glad it helped. :)

#29 Cal&Mark0510

Cal&Mark0510
                  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:49 AM

Hi Kathryn
                    We have paid for 2 night's accommodation so that they are there taking photos from the morning right up until the end of the night and also they're still on site to take the 'honeymoon' snaps on the beach the day after.
                    We booked the diamond package through Thomsons but tried to downgrade when we first thought of booking Tamms (as we didn't really need the MP photographer & there were a few other things that we weren't all that interested in). To cut a long story short we would've ended up paying for stuff one way or the other and with loss of deposit and re-booking costs we decided we may as well stick with it.

#30 kathryn190

kathryn190
                    • 36 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

Hi Cal&Mark
                      We booked with virgin, but booked the diamond package separately with moon palace - I think we'll definately go with an outside vendor just got to start that search now. It's a good idea to have the 2 nights, I really like the idea of photos of both of us whilst we're getting ready etc... I best get sorted! Are the prices relative to what we would pay here in the uk?
                      30 people heading out to Mexico!!
                      http://tickers.Ticke....b6c8/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users