Photo

Flower Market/Farmers Market?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BandB

BandB
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:32 PM

Does anyone know if there are markets in Cabo or San Jose that have flowers, maybe a farmers market or town square market?

I have not ever encountered one while there, but a neighbor of mine who wil be at our wedding offered to do our flowers down there if we found a market, so I thought I would look into it?

#2 fogdog

fogdog
    • 170 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

I'm curious if you ever found an answer to this question?
      I am considering going the same route and haven't come up with any suggestions...
      Bridget and Brian
      Los Cabos 11/17/07

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:51 PM

Ladies - there are tons of flower shops in Cabo & San Jose. I used Pamela Floreria in SJD. Some other ladies have used The Flower Cart. But, seriously, you can show up down there & go to a flower shop a few days before your wedding, and tell them what you want. We even had our stems delivered to the wedding hotel. Just drive around town & you will run into many florerias.

#4 fogdog

fogdog
        • 170 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:54 PM

Thanks! I'm more and more starting to think I'll do this.
          And if it doesn't work out just hit up CostCo for candles or something simple...
          Bridget and Brian
          Los Cabos 11/17/07

#5 jak27

jak27
          • 715 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:12 AM

Bridget, I'm going to Cabo next weekend, and if I have some time I'll look around and see the flower shops & their availability. Don't hold your breath, in case we get swamped, but I'll definitely try!

#6 destinationcabo

destinationcabo
            • 74 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Great question. I think this is what I will do as well.
              I'll probably just take out the tape, ribbon, pins, etc and just hope to find some beautiful, reasonably priced flowers. I'm hoping for the gerbera daisies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users