What colour shirt should the groom wear

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:29 AM

I have a problem in deceiding what colour shirt should Paul wear under his baby blue linen suit?
    I would like to find a hot pink one.What do you think? Our colours are hot pink and turquoise.Im wearing hot pink platforms ive ordered him a buttonhole in hot pink florist wire in the shape of a starfish.My flowers are white orchids.
    I bought him a floral shirt which didnt work at all and from that i figured he needed a more tailored shirt.I dont think white linen is heavy enough.
    If im honest hes a very casual dresser happiest in jeans and t shirt.When i put the white linen underneath it looks flat.
    Now honestly girls if i can get him in it AFTER ive found it do you think t will work?

#2 LynnieS

• 319 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:38 AM

Have you considered a white tailored shirt and then adding the pink with a boutonniere for a little more color. If I am imagining correctly, baby blue and hot pink seem a bit much (but I am not very good at visualization- I need to see it I guess!)
      yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:41 AM

Hi there! I agree with LynnieS, I would wear a white shirt and add an accent of hot pink.
        Good Luck!

#4 Janelley100

• 297 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:50 AM

I agree with the girls....accent with pink. Boutonniere - white flower with hot pink ribbon....or maybe a hot pink tie? But hot pink shirt may attract too much attention. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users