Photo

casa de campo Dominican Republic

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 cndymchll

cndymchll
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

If anyone has any feed back from a wedding already taken place at Casa de Campo?

Can you give me the details? Considering this as my destination wedding.

#2 ParkLnBride

ParkLnBride
    • 18 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:08 PM

Welcome cndymchll :) I'm on the same boat. I'm from NJ and hoping to host our wedding at CdC summer 2011. I already emailed the WCs, but have not received much information. I'll make sure to send you any information I receive. Let me know if you would like the WCs email address and maybe we can share any info we receive :)

#3 LadyD731

LadyD731
      • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

I am considering this resort for my wedding in November of 2011. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this place and only hope that it is reasonably priced.

#4 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
        • 232 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:24 PM

this is an amazing place but very very pricey....i am in the office but i have the information of the wedding corinator at home i'll post it later for you girls... anyway look at about 130 per person without dj or details for this location....and guest will have to pay about 400 per couple and 350 one person per night.....
          this is what u can find on the website...
          Casa de Campo | Weddings Reception Packages

#5 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
          • 232 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

i'm sorry girls its actually around 185 -400 per person=(

#6 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
            • 232 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

also its not an all inclusive resort

#7 LadyD731

LadyD731
              • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:35 PM

I will be visiting this resort on July 30th and I'll provide feedback when I return!

#8 ParkLnBride

ParkLnBride
                • 18 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

LadyD731 - Welcome and congrats!!! As I mentioned I'm also considering CdC for my 2011 wedding but with 80-100 guest it really may get really expensive. That said, I have heard nothing but great things about this resort. I look forward to your feedback and hopefully you can post some pictures and info :)

Thanks and have fun!!

#9 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                  • 232 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

lady you are going to love this location=) have fun its truly beautiful and check out altos de chavon gorgeous....

#10 LadyD731

LadyD731
                    • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

Thanks ladies! I will definitely take pictures and post. Although it is pricey it is still way cheaper for us to have a wedding there than it would be here in NY. My fiance and I are social butterflies and a wedding here would be a complete circus, 300 - 400 people. Having a destination wedding will hopefully cut that by 1/3...lol...or more hopefully (crossing my fingers)...

Also, with the way the economy is now...I am hoping to have the price reduced significantly since I am sure they have seen a decrease in business...

Anyway...I will be there in 2 weeks and will report as soon as I get back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users