Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

Recommended Posts


Ironically ive stayed at the Riu Caribe 3 times - but this time we're heading to the Mayan instead. I'm not crazy about the crazyness of Cancun for my wedding

thanks tho!
 

Originally Posted by jamieirene View Post

Sunshine,

 

Have you looked into the riu caribe at all?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are put off by the party-vibe in Cancun as well which is why we are looking further south.  I hope you find the perfect location for your wedding.  It is difficult but I hear it gets a little better once you make that decision - lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


THanks!  I agree Brenners...Cancun is great - but its like Vegas in the tropics - minus the slot machines..lol
I like the feel of the Mayan better for a wedding
I want to be different too - than all these cookie-cutter weddings the resort is putting through on a daily  basis...hopefully i'll find the unique-ness I'm looking for!
 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

We are put off by the party-vibe in Cancun as well which is why we are looking further south.  I hope you find the perfect location for your wedding.  It is difficult but I hear it gets a little better once you make that decision - lol!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brides,

 

It is safe to say that we all have varying wants and needs for each of our special day.  What may seem "cookie-cutter" to some, may mean that these resort know what they are doing and therefore brides choose to go that route.  Nonetheless, each resort as each bride have their wants and needs.  May we each find what will work for us.

 

Happy Planning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear ya which is why I love Ceiba.  I did some price comparisons and Ceiba was cheaper than Dreams Riviera Cancun so that made me feel much better about the costs.  I am hoping it adds up to being the one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Brenners will you have the opportunity to do a site visit? 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

I hear ya which is why I love Ceiba.  I did some price comparisons and Ceiba was cheaper than Dreams Riviera Cancun so that made me feel much better about the costs.  I am hoping it adds up to being the one!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thats sooo great that they ended up being cheaper than Dreams. I wish that was the case for me - but coming from Canada - its a bit more expensive. Its such a quaint little resort ! I hope that's the one you end up with!
 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

I hear ya which is why I love Ceiba.  I did some price comparisons and Ceiba was cheaper than Dreams Riviera Cancun so that made me feel much better about the costs.  I am hoping it adds up to being the one!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We did a site visit in February.  Have had some things come up that have temporarily stopped our quest for the perfect resort but am now resuming the search.  Ceiba felt like home when we visited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's awesome. I'm glad things settled so that you can resume searching. 
 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

We did a site visit in February.  Have had some things come up that have temporarily stopped our quest for the perfect resort but am now resuming the search.  Ceiba felt like home when we visited. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit that it was hard to leave.  And with work being so crazy, I just cannot stop dreaming about it!  lol.  Coconoir, have you made a final choice for a resort?  Have you completed all of your site visits?
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

That's awesome. I'm glad things settled so that you can resume searching. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×