Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Knbell22

Knbell22
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

First off, I really didn't want to have to post this thread..I swear I am NOT computer illiterate! Secondly, I hope I am posting in the correct area.
    I have read through several different threads trying to answer my own questions but I am still getting the same "invalid file" message time after time.

1st issue: Avatar
    I resized my pic in photobucket to tiny (100x6 and pasted the IMG code into the space provided for custom avatar. "Invalid File" is what I get
    I even tried resizing it even smaller...same problem!

2nd issue: Signature pic
    When I go to User CP, edit signature, it shows my picture in my signature, however, I don't see it show up when I submit a post. Is this normal or should I be seeing the pic in my signature?

if anyone can help navigate me I would greatly appreciate it!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:44 PM

Please search before posting a new thread, both of these questions have been addressed previously! For #2, you probably need to mark the check box to "show signature". The avatar issue, has been discussed, so please do a search and then post your question in a thread that pertains to avatar pictures.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

I just looked and you don't have anything in your signature, did you save it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users