• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
  • Insiders
  • 227 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 08 October 2010 - 01:26 PM

Yes, give the guests a lot of time to coordinate. About the airlines, we have recently traveled extensively with jetblue. unbelievable prices. We are talking about $300 to Orlando or $ 400 to NY.. from Cancun... we have experienced delays of about one or two hours between planes, but I'm not complaining whith those prices :)

Gonzalo

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
    Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#22 EricaMarie

EricaMarie
    • 232 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

Thanks Vanessa.  I am sending out my save the dates soon, but just letting everyone know the date, destination, travel agent, and website since I have not picked a resort yet.  I am having my wedding at a private location so my guests can essentially stay at any resort. My travel agent says that I can't get group rates yet for resorts because it is too early.  I am hoping my guests can understand and I will explain on my website when we will have prices and when they should buy.  I feel so far behind you.  I have the church booked, reception squared away, now on to photgrapher and music. 

Good luck with all your plans!

#23 Ms.H

Ms.H
      • 169 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

Congrats Vanessa! Welcome to the forum! The girls are here are super helpful and full of great ideas!

Happy Planning!

#24 Sherri84

Sherri84
        • 169 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users