Palace Resorts- Wedding Factory?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

I am getting married at Aventura Cove Palace in June and they have been very accomodating so far.  I would reccommend hiring a TA and have them add the resort featured perks (ie vacation dollars and free nights and free private functions) into the contract.  This way the resort will honor them.

Try to book everything you can in advance to ensure that you get what you want.

I am very happy so far!

#12 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:00 PM

adales:  Are you also staying at Aventura Cove or just getting married there?  What TA are you going through?

Originally Posted by adales 

I am getting married at Aventura Cove Palace in June and they have been very accomodating so far.  I would reccommend hiring a TA and have them add the resort featured perks (ie vacation dollars and free nights and free private functions) into the contract.  This way the resort will honor them.

Try to book everything you can in advance to ensure that you get what you want.

I am very happy so far!

#13 adales

adales
    • Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

I am getting married there and staying there.  I am using Wendy Hicks as my TA.  She is great.  I found her on this website.  She has been super helpful and just got our rates reduced even lower than our original contracted price.  One of my BM's found a cheaper booking price on-line so Wendy called the resort and got it adjusted.

#14 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:51 AM

wow that's great! I will have to look her up!

#15 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, you should.  She is really great.  I know there is a thread on here about her.  Everyone has positive reviews on her.

#16 Laurakh

Laurakh
        • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

I had lots of trouble getting my Miami rep to respond to e-mails and phone calls.  She was the one in charge of thethe Punta Cana resort.  When I was considering going to Aventura Spa Palace, I was dealing with Yesenia in Miami and she is awesome!    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users