Share the Shipping Calgary brides!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MayanLily

MayanLily
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:39 PM

Just a thought..
    If you are from Calgary and are wanting to order some things for your OOT bags or favors online and would like to share the shipping costs, please post on here.
    Also, I was thinking it might be good because alot of websites have a minimum amount to purchase. We may be able to pool our orders together and get a better price :)
    Aly

#2 MayanLily

MayanLily
    • 316 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:47 PM

I will start. I am going to order these luggage tags to send out before the trip in lieu of invitations. More practical than a piece of paper, something they can actually use. I've priced them out for us canadian brides and found this website is the best deal. I will be ordering about 30 @2.81/each prices are in CAD (huge bonus) and no over border tax (huger bonus!) Let me know if anyone else wants to do this....

Flip-Flop Luggage Tag in Beach-Themed Gift Box | Wedding Favors, Favours Canada
      Aly

#3 Christabella

Christabella
      • 29 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

When are you thinking of ordering this stuff?

#4 MayanLily

MayanLily
        • 316 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

Not sure of my final numbers yet so I won't be ordering yet. I was at Michaels today and they are $3.49 each there. I am really only saving about $3 by ordering from the website so now I"m not even sure if it's worth it...??

Are you or have you already ordered any mugs or pashminas? I've been trying to look into that now...
          Aly

#5 Christabella

Christabella
          • 29 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:53 PM

No I don't think I will get either. Mugs was just too expensive for all our guests and I already ordered palm fans for the ceremony. I'm still trying to figure out favours....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users