38 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:46 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HeatherNDan
    I'm getting married at Las Caletas this October and I'm soooo excited. It's great to hear such amazing reviews from everyone and the pictures you posted are awesome! I'm trying to decide how to decorate the tables for the reception and wanted to know if anyone had pictures from their Las Caletas wedding they could share or websites where you were able to get some good ideas?

We've also decided to have a trio band and a DJ - can anyone tell me a little about who they used and how the music was?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Heather
    Oops I'm late on this. I was really hands off about the decorations, the only thing I brought were a few lanterns and favors. Other than that I told my WC that I wanted lots of candles and petals. You can do whatever you want, that's the cool thing. These LC weddings are all so unique. Here are a few table pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 HeatherNDan

HeatherNDan
    • 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:03 AM

Hi Jamy
      Thanks for your reply!
      Unfortunately I couldn't see the pictures you attached. Can you try to attach them again.

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:17 AM

I see them on my computer but that doesn't help you..lol

Ok, 2 things we can do. If you see little red "x's" you can right click them, go to properties, and copy and paste the address to view them.

Or I can just email them to you . . . let me know :o)

#14 HeatherNDan

HeatherNDan
        • 11 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

YEAH! I was able to open them by right clicking on the red x. Learned something new today!

I love a lot of candles too. Thanks for sharing your pics - this really helps so that I know what to tell Nicole.

Thanks again!!

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

Awww Jamy I want to see them too, even though I looked at your photos a few times. I have no red x's though. Just blankness.....
            Happily married since 2008

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:41 PM

I tried to pm you with them..check it and tell me if you see them :o)

#17 B&G

B&G
              • 79 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:51 PM

Ann...

Oh my god, your slideshow had me bawling. I absolutely, 100%, cannot wait until our wedding!
                Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
                Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
                Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#18 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:58 PM

Hey Brooke & Gen (who said that anyway? lol)! Haven't seen you on here in a while ... how are things going? Aren't you excited? I am sooooo lookingt forward to the next Las Caletas ceremony ... I just love hearing how everything went. yours will be coming up soon. I think Heather & Dan are in Oct some time, but then you're next I think! you have to PROMISE to come back here and share !

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:18 AM

We have a big gap in LC weddings huh? Hopefully Nicole will refer some more here so we can have some more pics!

I see it's football season...haha.
                    Happily married since 2008

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:25 AM

We do - but they actually don't do weddings during the rainy season there - not sure exactly when it starts up again, but I know June is the last mont hthey do them ... then maybe not until October?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users