Sign in to follow this  
thefuturemrslutz

LE BLANC-Just had to brag...

I have my Le Blanc review completed...I just need to add my pictures!!!!  I will start my planning thread asap!  I am in medical sales, so I am in the car ALL day.  I have to work on this stuff at night. AND trying to build a house!  Coming soon I promise!!!

I amsmile159.gif SO excited! I have started working with the wedding planner a little bit and you were SO right she is amazing! It seems to be going well. I feel like you have SUCH great ideas and I'm so elated that you are sharing your creativity and experience! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I have SO many questions!!! lol

I got 3 nights at leblanc for my friends and airfare for about 1200. We are from NY and most people are flying out of JFK. I booked it almost a year in advance and DID NOT go through the groups department. I went though my TA. It is possible to do LeBlanc for less !!

Oh my God are you serious?!?!? WOW that would have been helpful! I wonder if it is too late since we are getting married in Feb. It seems my guest are dropping like flies because of the expense. sad.gif

Yeah Missy look on Expedia too. I found rates there close to what my TA was getting. We still lost alot of people because of expense but compared to the other places we were looking ( Excellence , Sandals , the Royal ) it was not much more and the service and wedding planners are a million times better !