Photo

Couples Sans Souci anyone??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:18 PM

We had planned on getting married at the ROR, but changed our minds on date and location just recently. when I was planning to get married at ROR I was overwhelmed with information and had the entire wedding planned from the moment I got up to the time I went to bed. New everything that I wanted to upgrade, there was nothing I had questions about.

Now I find myself lost. I had gone over every possible thread I could find on this website and many others and I still have many unanswered questions.

I did notify the US wedding planner for Couples and she sent me the standard info package, I have checked on the couples message boards. I don't have a lot of questions but it would be nice to have some info to compare with.

So basically are there any more Couples Sans Souci brides out there!!!!!
    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#2 bosi

bosi
    • 131 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

I did not get married at COuples but I went to sans souci for one day ( as an exchange from Couples tower isles where we spent our honeymoon) and it is a beautiful resort. The wedding gazebo is located in a nice area overlooking the cliffs and the walkway to the gazebo is a little dark because of overhanging trees but its still beautiful.
      I dont think youll regret it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users