On-line Save the Date Vendors

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 michelle10

• 157 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:00 PM

I have been looking for threads on Save the Date vendors, but am not finding them ... might be looking in the wrong place, or not searching correctly. I am thinking of using Vista Print, but am wondering if other brides have recommendations regarding quality and cost.

#2 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:14 PM

vistaprint is the cheapest. They are not the higest quality, but they are nice. I like the vistaprint postcards over a photo thin card. With vistaprint, you have to get the sale price, because it's always on sale. I use this link www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog. You can also google "vistaprint coupons" & find lots.

I did the standard postcards for my STDs & every years holiday card since then. I always pick slow shipping & the order arrives in a week or two. 100 postcards will run about $10 shipped if you upload your own image.

#3 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

I got my STD magnets on Magnet Street. I was really happy with the selection, the quality and the price! It's definitely worth checking out.

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#4 michelle10

• 157 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:32 PM

thanks girls! I used Vista Print for my business cards, and was happy with them. I will probably use them for my STDs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users