Free Maui Maps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:09 PM

Hey ladies,

Just thought I'd pass this tip along that I got from another forum. You can call or email this company and they will mail you Maui maps for free. I went the email route and they mailed me 50 maps. Perfect for OOT Bags :)

Here's the link: Free Maui Map - Includes the best that Maui has to offer

Hope it helps!

#2 mspattemac

• 168 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

This is a great map. I had someone at work tell me about it and I had Air Maui mail me one. I wish I would've thought to get one for my guests!

#3 jam8x2

• 82 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:31 AM

This is great. When I was in Maui in July my mom and I went around to all of the tourist places and took back a whole bunch of maps similar to this one! That's great they mailed them to you.

#4 dariaelsia

• 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

Hi azulskies, I contacted Air Maui and asked them to mail me 10 maps, and they said they only mail single maps out b/c the envelopes are pre-stamped. They won't mail out bulk maps. How did you get them to mail you 50? Help!

#5 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:44 PM

Hmm, all I did was send them an email explaining that I wanted 50 maps for myself and my guests and they sent them to me in a small box and paid the postage for it. I'm sorry..I guess they no longer do it..?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users