Sign in to follow this  
amandseth

Annie's Grand Riviera Princess Review!

Thank you for taking the time, 3 times to be exact wink.gif to type out your review. Loved the hint at the end of taking a second week honeymoon. It really helps in the end I think as we did it too. Looks like it was a gorgeous ceremony too and of course you made a lovely bride.

Hi,

I am in the final planning for my wedding to be held at the Grand Riviera Princess.

Would it be possible to have a little bit of feed back regarding your experience at this hotel?

I've been trying to find people willing to share, but it seems to be a little bit difficult.

Thanks.

This a great review! My fiance and I are in the process of finding a resort and this definitely influence our decision. On top of this, my friend's sister got married at the GRP this past November and I've heard a lot of great stuff about it. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy-Q View Post
This a great review! My fiance and I are in the process of finding a resort and this definitely influence our decision. On top of this, my friend's sister got married at the GRP this past November and I've heard a lot of great stuff about it. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

Hi Suzy-Q....check out the following if you haven't already!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...7/#post1283438

I just joined so I dont have ability to post, but I was wondering if you could email me your review. I really interested in reading what you have to say about them.

Thanks