Funny and/or Mexican STDs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lalanyc

lalanyc
  • 363 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:30 AM

Hi everyone,

I've been scouring the forum for any funny STDs but I havent seen too many. Also, the few Mexican STDs I've seen have been nice but I'm looking for more ideas. I would LOVE to find a STD that is both Mexican AND funny! Has anyone come across anything like this??

I found this website which cracked me up!
    Theme: Humor/Funny Save the Date Products

The Ball & Chain STD is particularly funny to me but doesnt exactly scream destination wedding!

#2 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
    • 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:34 PM

We are leaving in January for my wedding. I think I am going to send out some info to everyone a week or two before we leave (I better get on this). It just snowed here; so I think I am going to take a picture of my dog wearing a sombrero in the snow...and then put something cute on it...maybe dreaming of Mexico. You could do something similar... Maybe I'll tackle this project today.

#3 barcelo1162010

barcelo1162010
      • 154 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:35 PM

I just checked out the link you had. You could do something like the when pigs fly one...reminds me of Mexico and the "swine flu". I think it's funny; but others may not!

#4 lalanyc

lalanyc
        • 363 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by barcelo1162010
          I just checked out the link you had. You could do something like the when pigs fly one...reminds me of Mexico and the "swine flu". I think it's funny; but others may not!
          LOL!! haha

Yeah, that's the problem w/ funny invitations. Not everyone might have the same sense of humor! (then again, who cares right?!)

I ended up going w/ these vintage tropical postcards. Deposit Vintage Tropical Postcard Save the Date by beyonddesign

I LOVE THEM! Am still waiting for my samples and will post them once I get them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users