Florist Recommendation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:51 AM

Hi,

Does anyone have a floral recommendation other than Floral Arts in Nassau? I'm looking for a reasonably priced florist. Thanks.

#2 ultimateme143

ultimateme143
    • 70 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

I would try one of these. I received a quote from Wild Flowers back when I was planning and they were much better then Floral Arts. I didnt go with them because at the time there website was not up and I thought it was too good to be true. That they were going to be cheap looking. But it looks like they do good work.

The Nassau Florist, Nassau Bahamas - Flowers for weddings and events

Wildflowers - Weddings in the Bahamas, Wedding Decor and Flowers, Event Planner

#3 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ultimateme143
        I would try one of these. I received a quote from Wild Flowers back when I was planning and they were much better then Floral Arts. I didnt go with them because at the time there website was not up and I thought it was too good to be true. That they were going to be cheap looking. But it looks like they do good work.

The Nassau Florist, Nassau Bahamas - Flowers for weddings and events

Wildflowers - Weddings in the Bahamas, Wedding Decor and Flowers, Event Planner
        Thanks so much...I'm going down next month and would like to meet with florist while there....thanks again.

#4 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:34 PM

FYI....I had not thought that I would obtain a quote from Floral Arts. I changed my mind and I am glad that I did. Their quote was very reasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users