Photo

FREE $150 credit for Karisma Resorts

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Shandalier

Shandalier
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hey ladies! I have a $150 Gracias Certificate for any Azul or El Dorado properties. My husband has had it in his wallet since our October wedding and I had no idea. It has to be used by December 15 and we won't make it back before then, obviously. It says it can be given to a friend and I can't think of anyone other than you girls!

It says "receive a $150 Resort Credit per room to be used at any of our luxury resorts toward a beachfront sky massage or a candlelight dinner on the beach or a suite upgrade or receive a vintage wine. Three-night minimum. Certificate must be presented at check-in. Presidential suite not included."

Email me your address and I will get it out in the mail ASAP - I'll take the first one to respond!

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com

#2 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
    • 121 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shandalier
      Hey ladies! I have a $150 Gracias Certificate for any Azul or El Dorado properties. My husband has had it in his wallet since our October wedding and I had no idea. It has to be used by December 15 and we won't make it back before then, obviously. It says it can be given to a friend and I can't think of anyone other than you girls!

It says "receive a $150 Resort Credit per room to be used at any of our luxury resorts toward a beachfront sky massage or a candlelight dinner on the beach or a suite upgrade or receive a vintage wine. Three-night minimum. Certificate must be presented at check-in. Presidential suite not included."

Email me your address and I will get it out in the mail ASAP - I'll take the first one to respond!

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com
      That is so nice of you!! Someone will be very excited to get that! I hear the Azul properties are amazing.

#3 punkie569

punkie569
      • 255 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

Too bad my wedding at EDR isn't until next year. What a great idea giving it to a BDW bride though. Very nice of you. I hope someone that can use this sees this.
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#4 christinak82

christinak82
        • Banned
        • 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

#5 christinak82

christinak82
          • Banned
          • 153 posts

#6 christinak82

christinak82
            • Banned
            • 153 posts

#7 christinak82

christinak82
              • Banned
              • 153 posts

#8 christinak82

christinak82
                • Banned
                • 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

#9 christinak82

christinak82
                  • Banned
                  • 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

#10 davebane

davebane
                    • Banned
                    • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Shandalier 

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com

What a great offer and opportunity of availing the resort to stay in...Thanks for the info.

luxury resorts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users