Sign in to follow this  
Shandalier

FREE $150 credit for Karisma Resorts

Hey ladies! I have a $150 Gracias Certificate for any Azul or El Dorado properties. My husband has had it in his wallet since our October wedding and I had no idea. It has to be used by December 15 and we won't make it back before then, obviously. It says it can be given to a friend and I can't think of anyone other than you girls!

It says "receive a $150 Resort Credit per room to be used at any of our luxury resorts toward a beachfront sky massage or a candlelight dinner on the beach or a suite upgrade or receive a vintage wine. Three-night minimum. Certificate must be presented at check-in. Presidential suite not included."

Email me your address and I will get it out in the mail ASAP - I'll take the first one to respond!

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandalier View Post
Hey ladies! I have a $150 Gracias Certificate for any Azul or El Dorado properties. My husband has had it in his wallet since our October wedding and I had no idea. It has to be used by December 15 and we won't make it back before then, obviously. It says it can be given to a friend and I can't think of anyone other than you girls!

It says "receive a $150 Resort Credit per room to be used at any of our luxury resorts toward a beachfront sky massage or a candlelight dinner on the beach or a suite upgrade or receive a vintage wine. Three-night minimum. Certificate must be presented at check-in. Presidential suite not included."

Email me your address and I will get it out in the mail ASAP - I'll take the first one to respond!

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com
That is so nice of you!! Someone will be very excited to get that! I hear the Azul properties are amazing.

Originally Posted by Shandalier View Post

shanda_ashton@yahoo.com

What a great offer and opportunity of availing the resort to stay in...Thanks for the info.

luxury resorts