Photo

Officiant

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lilolme

lilolme
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:56 AM

How do you know if a officiant is reputable? Is there a way to check? What do I need to ask?

I am trying to find someone in Clearwater to perform a Sunset Wedding on the beach and I am having a difficult time finding someone with references. Was thinking of using Cherished Ceremonies but their website has errors on it with words being centered on it and it gives me a bad feeling. Can anyone help with suggestions.

#2 cantorballard

cantorballard
    • 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 01:27 AM

A good officiant will have a fully functional website, and a readily visible phone number. Try googling them, and see what comes up. There are several sites that will refer officiants to you...Try Decidio.com, Wedding Wire, Eventective, etc. Are you looking for a civil or religious ceremony?

#3 Cruiser2B

Cruiser2B
      • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:53 PM

Not sure if you found an officiant yet but I just got married in the Tampa area and we had an amazing service! If you are interested I could forward you his information. We were able to choose our vows and make it our own and the cost was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him and some of our other vendors if you are interested. Congrats on getting married :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users