• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:14 PM

November 5th Sandals & Beaches • Vacation, Honeymoon & Destination Weddings Webinar

Space is limited.
    Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
    https://www2.gotomee...ister/669385899

Join us as we explore the beauty of the Caribbean and exactly what is included at the amazing, couples only Sandals Resorts. See photo's of the properties, learn how each property is unique and which one would be perfect for YOUR Vacation, Honeymoon or Destination Wedding!

Join us for this Free webinar and you'll see why Sandals is voted the # 1 Romantic Resort in the Caribbean!

Although this is a BDW exclusive please feel free to forward this information to other brides or forums - we must have at least 10 people on the webinar or it will be cancelled.

#2 RN2B

RN2B
    • 30 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:35 PM

If you have already booked your trip/wedding can you still watch the webinar? The reason I ask is because as I was signing up for it, it asked me when I was planning to purchase my trip. Thanks!

#3 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
      • 1,047 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:08 PM

Not a problem!

What we may do starting in 2010 is start charging a fee for those who have booked with other travel agencies to cover our expenses. I am finding a couple of them that are referring their brides to our webinars instead of taking the time & expense to do their own! But for now please do join us!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RN2B
        If you have already booked your trip/wedding can you still watch the webinar? The reason I ask is because as I was signing up for it, it asked me when I was planning to purchase my trip. Thanks!

#4 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Just bumpin- webinar is tomorrow night at 7pm EST!

#5 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:52 PM

Remmeber if you've signed up that the webinar is tonight- 7pm est . Anyone else that would like to join in please feel free to do so!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users