Panama Breezes Superclub

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:58 AM

Hi

This is a potential wedding location for us. Does anybody have experience with this chain of AIs? I cannot find many reviews so far but it seems to offer many of the amenities that we are looking for and is less expensive than Paradisus Playa Conchal in Costa Rica. We really don't want to price our guests out of attending.
    Has anybody heard feedback on this resort? Or pics?

#2 adj

adj
    • 79 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

Hi there, you probably won't find to many reviews because the Breeze chain is new to Panama.. I have many family members who still live in the area and were excited about the new chain.. which competes with Playa Blanca Resort and Royal Decameron. Hope others can help. Good luck.

#3 madged

madged
      • Banned
      • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi Kenaharmony,

I'm thinking about Breezes Panama as well!  By chance, were you able to find information/reviews? Did you decide on a resort?

#4 lyly10388

lyly10388
        • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by adj 

Hi there, you probably won't find to many reviews because the Breeze chain is new to Panama.. I have many family members who still live in the area and were excited about the new chain.. which competes with Playa Blanca Resort and Royal Decameron. Hope others can help. Good luck.

Thanks you for the post.

#5 feb2012panama

feb2012panama
          • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:14 PM

anyone planning a wedding at breezes resort in panama? I know its a relatively new resort, so I cant find too much information.  Any help would be great.

#6 canadagirl86

canadagirl86
            • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

We looked into it and were very excited about their packages but when we tried to contact them via the 1888 number listed online we were told that they were no longer associated with that number and that we would have to call the resort directly (at our own expense) to get even the most basic information.  That was ok until we learned that there would be no packages avialable to there until Nov and we are planning a september wedding (due to that being the best time of year for all of our friends and family).  I wish you better luck than we had!!!

#7 Aruka11

Aruka11
              • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

We saw the Breezes resort last time we were in Panama and weren't particularly impressed, though they are still pretty new. I think Playa Blanca and Decameron are a better bet for your money, personally. They're all in the same 3 mile radius though, so it's easy to check them all out on one visit.

#8 ravicasi

ravicasi
                • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

Hi I am from panama but leave in USA I was planning my wedding at Breezes, had talk to the consultant and everything and suddlently they sent me an email saying that corporate had order all wedding to be canceled so they wont be having wedding until who knoew when... Decameron told me they were full for Jan 2012 (thats my wedding date) so now I am in Negociations with Playa Blanca Resort.

Let me know if you want their info.

#9 Addison Walker

Addison Walker
                  • Banned
                  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

nice dear i like it.......and keep it up

Free Movies Online

#10 Addison Walker

Addison Walker
                    • Banned
                    • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:56 AM

nice information sharing me thank u very much.......

Free Movies Online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users