karyan
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:21 AM

great info!

#22 thaniacrew

thaniacrew
    • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:44 AM

I am def considering this route! Thanks for the information!

#23 listenwong

listenwong
      • Banned
      • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

Hi, i know the best wedding dress store, all dresses can be customize-made and any size is available.  most of  the pictures are taken from the real dresses made from them.  they also have large collection of designer wedding  dresses and you dont need to pay them at designer price.  i also purchased my wedding dress ($318) from that  store  http://www.weddingdress.com.ph,  just received the dress! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comefortable fit.  loooooooooooove it!

#24 test001

test001
        • Banned
        • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

Gucci Shoes,part of the Gucci Group,better known simply as Gucci,is an Italian fashion and leather goods label,cheap Gucci bags types of online website designer Gucci online, said they were knocked the entire market and make you excited.This is a long-term daily wear favorite.Also because of the famous MBT Shoes charm.Remember, if it is good to be true the old saying, it is more likely.Although jordan heels are different options, it is nice time to buy a packet of Gucci Shoes Sale today. 

#25 Sharee

Sharee
          • Banned
          • 22 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yes. The website is great.

But my sister has bought her wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses from www.avivadress.com. They are cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users