Photo

White Papern Lanterns - battery operated - Need to sell!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:35 AM

Hey Ladies...

I ordered some smaller paper lanterns online and they managed to send me the wrong ones! I was planning to use them as part of my centre pieces but have since changed my mind anyways so I guess it wasn't the worst thing either! These haven't even been brought out of the box, nevermind having been opened or used! They are cute, just not what I had in mind!

These lights have a small top and base, plus a bracket so that you can hang them or use them on a table top. The batteries are supposed to last about 15 hours and you can replace them if needed as well.

I paid $7.95US ($8.50CDN) per lantern, plus of course shipping and the surprise of additional duty tax to get it through customs into Canada. I'm asking $90CDN ($85US) which basically only covers the lanterns themselves and just a small portion of the rest. Shipping costs will just depend on where I have to send them, but I can get it weighed before shipping too.

They're online at: White 7.5" Round Paper Lantern - Battery Operated - I can't post a picture right now as my work computer blocks me from photobucket

#2 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

How many lanterns for that price?
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#3 echo2_62

echo2_62
      • 1,049 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

Oh sorry!! There are ten lanterns total.

#4 echo2_62

echo2_62
        • 1,049 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:35 PM

Update: Price has decreased to $65 CDN for all ten lanterns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users