Sign in to follow this  
jlwedding

Costco in Cancun - did anyone go?

Playa del Carmen brides could visit Sam's in Playacar (or Walmart for things that are not in "bulk"). Easy to find, here is a map:

Costco in Cancun is a fabulous place, easy to find (about 1/2 hour from anywhere in the hotel zone of Cancun, about an hour from Playa del Carmen). Totally safe (to address a previous poster). A fun addition to your bags would be some specifically Mexican candy, there is a whole aisle full of treats at Costco! I'm a big fan of "Swinkles" (like sour candy with a little spice), the kids here love "Pelo Rico", popular chocolate is "Carlos V" (just milk chocolate) and "Bubu Lubu" (chocolate with marshmallow).  Just tossing out some ideas!

Here's a map to Costco 

Happy shopping!

Hi! I have a friend who got married in Cabo, and SWEARS by Costco for the flowers!  Just hoping it's the same in Cancun.  Wondering if there is a way to call in advance to pre-order flowers?

Curious if anyone (recently) has done that? Thanks!

Originally Posted by yizzyep View Post

Hi! I have a friend who got married in Cabo, and SWEARS by Costco for the flowers!  Just hoping it's the same in Cancun.  Wondering if there is a way to call in advance to pre-order flowers?

Curious if anyone (recently) has done that? Thanks!

I love me some Costco, and I would love to patronize the one in Cancun if possible! (I'm a member here at home.)  Yizzyep, Costco has a program where you can order wedding flowers online, but I'm not sure if it is valid outside of the United States. You may want to give them a call.  They have all kinds of options for wedding-related stuff:

http://addictedtocostco.com/2011/04/27/weddings-with-costco-flowers/