Photo

*Fill in the Blank Movie Quote Game*

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#71 azulskies

azulskies
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

"I'm not asking much. Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is... your voice" (Little Mermaid!)

"You're so wise. You're like a miniature _____, covered in hair."

#72 juliepfeif

juliepfeif
    • 286 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

"You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair." - Anchorman

"You know what the Monty Python boys say. No one expects the ______ _______."

#73 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

"You know what the Monty Python boys say. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition" SLiding Doors (great movie!!!)

"Show me the ________! I need to feel you Jerry. Show me the ___________!"

#74 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

"Show me the money! I need to feel you Jerry. Show me the money!" (Jerry Maguire)

- "What about love?
          - "Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."

#75 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

- "What about love?
            - "Overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate."
            There isnt any words missing.. LoL. Devil's Advocate

"And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're _________for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You-you're the guys that think this sh!t up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking sh!t up and somebody backing them up! You're telling me you don't have a backup plan, that these eight boy scouts right here, that is the world's hope, that's what you're telling me?

#76 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:01 AM

(OOOPS!!! I got a little ahead of myself and didn't take a word out....duh, right?!

"And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're NASA for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You-you're the guys that think this sh!t up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking sh!t up and somebody backing them up! You're telling me you don't have a backup plan, that these eight boy scouts right here, that is the world's hope, that's what you're telling me?" (Armageddon)

------------------------

- "Let me ask you something. When you come in on ___________ and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the ____________"?

-" No. No, man. Sh!t, no, man. I believe you'd get your a$$ kicked sayin' something like that, man."

#77 bholthof

bholthof
              • Banned
              • 323 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

- "Let me ask you something. When you come in on _Monday_ and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the _Mondays__"?

-" No. No, man. Sh!t, no, man. I believe you'd get your a$$ kicked sayin' something like that, man."
                Office Space. Lol. Love it. I have a red stapler at work.

"What you taught me was that I was _____________ to you than people who had been dead for five hundred years in another country. And I learned it so well that we've hardly spoken for _________ years."
                21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#78 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bholthof
                  - "Let me ask you something. When you come in on _Monday_ and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the _Mondays__"?

Office Space. Lol. Love it. I have a red stapler at work.

"What you taught me was that I was less important to you than people who had been dead for five hundred years in another country. And I learned it so well that we've hardly spoken for twenty years."
                  (Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade)

"I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless parade of _____ and _________, yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared... or even noticed."

#79 azulskies

azulskies
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

"I saw my whole life as if I had already lived it. An endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared... or even noticed." (Titanic)

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very ______ I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "____ ___," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

#80 isaidyes

isaidyes
                    • 269 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."[Jack Nicholson - A Few Good Men]

"I will not rest until I have you holding a Coke, wearing your own shoe, playing a Sega game ____ ______while singing your own song in a new commercial, _____ ______, broadcast during the Superbowl, in a game that you are winning, and I will not _____ until that happens. I'll give you fifteen minutes to call me back." [quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users