Photo

*Fill in the Blank Movie Quote Game*

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#51 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:03 PM

"You really think it's cool for you to hit the sauce with a bun in the oven?" The life Aquatic

"That's all you got lady, two wrong _________ and f'ing ugly___________!"

#52 azulskies

azulskies
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

"That's all you got lady, two left feet and f'ing ugly shoes!" (Erin Brockovich)

"My boy says he can eat 50 ____, he can eat 50 ____"

#53 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

"My boy says he can eat 50 eggs, he can eat 50 eggs" - Cool Hand Luke

"Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they-__________ than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?"

#54 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

"Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they-HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?" (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation)

"A little Crisco and some ___________ wire and we'll be in business."

#55 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
          • 291 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

A little Crisco and some fishing wire and we'll be in business. (The Devil Wears Prada)

"I had a _______ for you! You wanna know what it was? I'm not going to tell you. All right, it was _______."

#56 islandbride317

islandbride317
            • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

"I had a nickname for you! You wanna know what it was? I'm not going to tell you. All right, it was Laser." (Slackers)

"I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like ____________. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?"

#57 meldal101010

meldal101010
              • 444 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?" The Matrix

I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're ____.

#58 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                • 291 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:08 AM

"I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?" (The Matrix)

"You leave _____ out of this! He's doing more with one testicle than you and I could do with three!"

#59 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
                  • 291 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:12 AM

"I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his"
                    (PS I Love You)

"You leave _____ out of this! He's doing more with one testicle than you and I could do with three!"

#60 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                    • 5,521 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:25 AM

"You leave Lance out of this! He's doing more with one testicle than you and I could do with three!" -You,Me, and Dupree

"Look, You gotta give me some _____________.Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users