*Fill in the Blank Movie Quote Game*

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:13 PM

Ok.....this was a tough one! Here's the answer:

"My mum, a strange creature from the time when PICKLES ON TOOTHPICKS were still the height of sophistication." (Bridget Jones' Diary)

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth _________ for.' I agree with the second part."

#92 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part."

Morgan Freeman said it. Just not sure what movie.

"I can't _____ enough, I would ________ all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box.We get it! You like to _______... "

#93 sjmacphe

sjmacphe
      • 291 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

"I can't color enough, I would color all day every day If I had my way, I would use every crayon in my box.We get it! You like to color!" Sex and the City - The Movie

"Hey ____! What's your first order of business?... Let the ___ ____ start!"

#94 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

"Hey KING! What's your first order of business?... Let the WILD RUMPUS start!" (Where the Wild Things Are)

-------------------------------------

"Number eighteen in 1988, ___________ ____________ squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988."

#95 Pappy

Pappy
          • 176 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

"Number eighteen in 1988, Charlie Babbitt squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1988." (Rain Man)

"You are going along with your life and you look around and you notice like ohh…I am in my _____, I am ______ dollar in debt. I live with a ______.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users