• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:00 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything...

#12 Sunnychica

Sunnychica
    • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

Congratulations on your wedding!! Sounds spectacular :) I am also originally from Northern Michigan, Presque Isle! Beautiful up there.. would love to see pics!!

#13 imdawn

imdawn
      • 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for welcome messages everyone!!! I already made a post about this website on my weddingbycolor page, because I loved how quick you girls were at posting and how nice (even just to welcome me haha...I am definitely going to stick with this website for reviews and honeymoon info...I wish I would have found it prior to our Las Vegas Destination Wedding (it would have been a life saver!) =D

Sunnychica-I am from the Petoskey area-yep it is really pretty here in Northern Michigan =D I suppose it's nice to live where people vacation I'm not crazy about the cold weather and the ton of snow we get MOST of the year...but that's Northern Michigan for ya right?! =D
        Married in Las Vegas at the Top of the Stratosphere
        on May 26th, 2009

Reception in Northern Michigan on June 13th, 2009
        my blog is http://www.weddingbycolor.com/imdawnhttp://i115.photobuc....78_7781653.jpghttp://i115.photobuc....oPics155-2.jpg

#14 *Karla*

*Karla*
        • 4,854 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:04 PM

Welcome to the Forum!

#15 Sunnychica

Sunnychica
          • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

Oh Petoskey is beautiful! I am right there with you on the cold weather and snow, we were able to walk off of the roof on to the snow at times!! But I would not trade the time I lived up there for anything. The people are so friendly and the air is so fresh and clean! I live in southern MI now and its so different! Oh well, would not have met my dream man if I had not moved :)
            I was looking at your wedding website, GORGEOUS!!!

#16 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:44 AM

Wow.. I just checked out your website! Looks like you had a great time and you looked beautiful! Love your flowergirl's dress... she looks like a "mini me" of you!

My FI's family is from Harbor Springs! Love that area. I could spend any time of the year up there. Actually, Nub's Nob is the first place I learned how to ski. Now we live in China and aren't able to visit up there like we used to. I miss it!

Thanks for sharing!

~ Erica

#17 imdawn

imdawn
              • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:58 AM

Thanks guys for the compliments on my weddingbycolor site/blog I worked REALLY hard on it! (I still check it actually..and post about stuff and comment on some of my favorite brides pages!) If you are in the planning stages of your wedding...I highly recommend the website..it gave me a lot of really great ideas and the brides are really helpful like on here!

Meyer2010-Harbor Springs/Nubs Nob! Wow..that's where I learned how to ski and snowboard too...wow small world huh!? It's about 10 minutes away from Petoskey though so just the next town away =)

I love how fast everyone is to reply on here! I intend on doing a LONG review this weekend of our Vegas Wedding/Michigan Reception...but I am dying to see the new Couples Retreat movie first
                Married in Las Vegas at the Top of the Stratosphere
                on May 26th, 2009

Reception in Northern Michigan on June 13th, 2009
                my blog is http://www.weddingbycolor.com/imdawnhttp://i115.photobuc....78_7781653.jpghttp://i115.photobuc....oPics155-2.jpg

#18 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
                • 429 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by imdawn
                  Thanks guys for the compliments on my weddingbycolor site/blog I worked REALLY hard on it! (I still check it actually..and post about stuff and comment on some of my favorite brides pages!) If you are in the planning stages of your wedding...I highly recommend the website..it gave me a lot of really great ideas and the brides are really helpful like on here!

Meyer2010-Harbor Springs/Nubs Nob! Wow..that's where I learned how to ski and snowboard too...wow small world huh!? It's about 10 minutes away from Petoskey though so just the next town away =)

I love how fast everyone is to reply on here! I intend on doing a LONG review this weekend of our Vegas Wedding/Michigan Reception...but I am dying to see the new Couples Retreat movie first
                  Wow! It is a small world! One more fact, my FI's uncle is the captain of the "Pointer" in Harbor Springs. You might know that boat. It's goes out on tours into the Harbor.

:)

#19 volosikj

volosikj
                  • 200 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:47 PM

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum!

#20 xoHeavenSentxo

xoHeavenSentxo
                    • 172 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

Hi Dawn, welcome to BDW! Your input will be welcomed!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users