La Amada - Playa Mujeres Mexico - 8/7/2010

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 AtteGirl

• 197 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:50 PM

Congrats and welcome! Have fun planning!

#12 Sweetpea_Mtl

• 172 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:39 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding Carrie! You will find a ton of ideas & information on your DW in this forum.
      I've been to Playa Mujeres and it's a georgeous location and very peaceful. La Amada seems like a stunning location and I wish you all the best!
      Happy planning!

#13 Bpink62581

• 210 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:57 AM

Welcome Carrie and congrats on your wedding!! :) My sister is getting married the same day :)

#14 sunsunsun10

• 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:43 PM

Hi, I got married at La Amada resort on April 17, 2010. Words cannot describe how happy we are with our wedding at La Amada. Our wedding was perfection. I believe with the rain, we had an even better time. Ileana, is the best wedding coordinator, event planner I have ever dealt with. Anyone who is getting married in the future I will refer to La Amada. Ileana’s personality, attention to detail, and follow through are impeccable. She exceeded our expectations, time and time again. I know it was stressful to her also, with changing the plans, but I believe the changes were better than the original plan.
          Our family/friends repeatedly said “this is the best wedding we have ever been to.” They also said it was the best SPA they had been to in the entire world.
          I wish I could do more than just write a rave review, and please, if you ever need a reference about La Amada, service, or wedding experience, I would be honored to talk to anyone.
          We will be back to visit as soon as we can!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users