Caletas Hair Help!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 jessicanparti

jessicanparti
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:22 PM

Hello ladies!
    We just got back from our site inspection---GORGEOUS!!! But...I didn't realize that the salon had no services other than massage. What are you all doing with your hair? I can't really afford to fly my hairstylist all the way down, but i can barely put my own hair in a pony.....Ideas??

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

Nicole can arrange for someone to come to Las Caletas and do your hair - that's what I did. It's a tad expensive, I think $300 - but for me it was worth it! If that's not an option - could a friend or family member do it for you - you can practice until the wedding! This is what most girls did.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

by the way - have you picked a date?

#4 jessicanparti

jessicanparti
        • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:32 PM

Yup....November 10th!!!! I will ask Nicole about having someone come over to do my hair. Thanks for the suggestion! The only other person I asked flew her hairdresser out from Seattle ($$$). With only 25 people, it's not THAT big of a deal to me. I'm getting so excited, especially now that I saw the beach in person!

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jessicanparti
            Yup....November 10th!!!! I will ask Nicole about having someone come over to do my hair. Thanks for the suggestion! The only other person I asked flew her hairdresser out from Seattle ($$$). With only 25 people, it's not THAT big of a deal to me. I'm getting so excited, especially now that I saw the beach in person!
            i'm so excited for you! i asked Nicole if i was the only bride who had NEVER seen Las Caletas before her wedding - and she thought so! too funny. i am so glad you were able to see things beforehand ... and that you love it! honestly, i can't say enough good about LC or Nicole or Kelley - or really anyone else we worked with.

the woman that did my hair - Anja i think worked at L'Occoco (sp?) - Nicole arranged it all for me. i was very happy with everything. have you seen my review and pictures? what about Jamy's - we both just got married the a few weeks ago!

#6 jessicanparti

jessicanparti
            • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:47 PM

No, I haven't been on here in a couple months (oops), but i would love to see pictires, hear stories, ect. Were you surprised when you actually got there!? I didn't really need to go down to see it, but it made a good excuse to take a vacation! Congratulations, by the way!!

#7 jessicanparti

jessicanparti
              • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:48 PM

by the way, I'm trying to add a picture and ticker to my profile--any idea how?

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

Quote:
                  No, I haven't been on here in a couple months (oops), but i would love to see pictires, hear stories, ect. Were you surprised when you actually got there!? I didn't really need to go down to see it, but it made a good excuse to take a vacation! Congratulations, by the way!!
                  well, well then ...

here is my review - http://bestdestinati....ooooooong.html

and here is Jamy's - http://bestdestinati....ng-review.html

here is the thread with my slideshow (i don't have all my pictures yet) - http://bestdestinati....slideshow.html or my photographer's blog Leigh Miller Photography

and Jamy's pictures - http://bestdestinati....s-caletas.html

well you'll just have to come back more often! i assume you're getting married in 2007, or is it 2008?

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:53 PM

Quote:
                    by the way, I'm trying to add a picture and ticker to my profile--any idea how?
                    i just took my ticker out, and as you can see my picture isn't showing up in my signature! but i did add that one to the left to my avatar - i just selected one i had saved on my computer.

#10 jessicanparti

jessicanparti
                    • 14 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:54 PM

this year 2007. i think iwas at caletas the day Jamie got married--she's a blonde, right? She seemed so calm that day, i was amazed. thanks for the links, i'll check those out. where did you honeymoon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users