Photo

Color Scheme - please help!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zephyr4586

zephyr4586
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:06 PM

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on a color scheme for my wedding. I see that a lot of you refer to inspiration photos you have found. I have looked through what seems like a million magazines and can't seem to find any photos that i am inspired by. Where do most of you guys been looking for your ideas? I know there is a thread on this site where people list what colors they are using. But actually seeing a "finished product" you be very helpful!

#2 Karen_and_Andy

Karen_and_Andy
    • 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

A couple weeks ago I signed up for a Twitter account and started following a variety of wedding planners, photographers, and florists. Many of them post links to their websites and blogs full of photos of past weddings and inspiration boards. Initially I didn't think Twitter would be very helpful but once I started following enough people where I had new info and links popping up all the time on my Twitter home page, I started running across some great stuff.

#3 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:53 AM

Wedding Dresses - Wedding Songs - Wedding Ideas - Bridal Shower

it is the ultimate wedding website full of pictures!!!! what are your fave colors? what do you picture in your mind of how your day will look?

#4 ashly87

ashly87
        • 120 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

just google wedding inspiration boards and you will get TONS.

one of my favorite sites is Style Me Pretty - The Ultimate Wedding Blog

hope that helps~ good luck! =)
          "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

#5 Karen_and_Andy

Karen_and_Andy
          • 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

The Style Me Pretty blog is one that found ultimately through Twitter. That's a good blog for ideas. They usually post updates on Twitter whenever they add a new blog post. The link to their Twitter page is Style Me Pretty (stylemepretty) on Twitter

Project Wedding is another one I follow on Twitter. Their page is Project Wedding (ProjectWedding) on Twitter

#6 zephyr4586

zephyr4586
            • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

What I was thinking is....
              Elegant , modern and clean with lots of whites creams and maybe pale golds. But I am nervous that may look washed out, especially with the sand, etc, so I wanted to incorporate some pops of a bright color. Maaaaybe fuchsia? I don't want it to look to pink though.

What do you guys think? And have you seen anything like this though your own searches?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users