Photo

Trident Castle?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ashly87

ashly87
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:49 PM

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Trident Castle in Jamaica? It looks like an absolutely beautiful location for a wedding. I know the rates are very pricey, but I can't find much wedding information on it such as if they would let someone rent an area for the day or for a few hours for a wedding or if they make you rent the whole castle out. It pops up on many villa search sites with varying rates, but none list much about weddings. Each site says to contact the manager for more information so I emailed them but haven't heard anything back yet so I figured I'd see if any of you ladies know of anything.

This is the main website:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.
    "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

#2 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
    • 929 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

I'm sorry that I can't be of any assistance with info on this, but I just wanted to say that this location would be AH-MAZING for a wedding. I hope it works out for you; good luck!!

#3 Ten247

Ten247
      • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:26 AM

Hi,

I just came across the post and was wondering did you ever get any info about the Trident Castle?  I'm considering having my wedding here also.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users