Photo

Calling all Mexico Photogs for current package informaion.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MKRN

MKRN
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:25 PM

I am sure that you get ton of emails from people asking questions about your current packages and prices. I notice that this is a stop along the way for many, so I was wondering if it is allowed for the vendors to post their most current information in one post. I've been emailing and calling and it seems like it was just be much more convenient if it were all in one place.

#2 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:43 AM

Hmmmm I'm not sure that this is allowed under the vendor rules. I just thought I'd mention it so that you don't get discouraged if no one responds. Maybe ask one of the mods if this is allowed, and if not they can delete the thread.
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MKRN
        I am sure that you get ton of emails from people asking questions about your current packages and prices. I notice that this is a stop along the way for many, so I was wondering if it is allowed for the vendors to post their most current information in one post. I've been emailing and calling and it seems like it was just be much more convenient if it were all in one place.
        We have several photographers on the forum, however it is against the vendor rules to post to your thread on their rates and such. I might suggest that you just search the vendors on the forum and them PM them for a quote. Good luck and happy planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users