Azul Fives Brides

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Kacelb

• 36 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

Yeah I've heard good and bad about Sensatori. Everyone seems to love Beaches though. I was really debating on booking an AZUL resort but I finally decided to book with Dreams instead.

Originally Posted by Jenna20
    Great information everyone...thanks so much for posting! I have seen the promotions currently being offered....trying to narrow things down.

Kacelb thats great to hear...on the Sensatori forum it sounds like a few girls were thinking of moving there weddings as they didn't get a good vibe??

Mike and Kacie's Wedding Website

***I have an AMAZING photographer scheduled for our wedding in Tulum for 10/09/10. If you have the same date (or close to it) and are interested in using her please let me know! Her work can be viewed at http://www.lindleysphotography.com ***

#12 Sweetpea_Mtl

• 172 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

Too bad this resort isn't opened yet. The modern stylish setting looks great! It's wait & see I guess...
      Poor ratings on TripAdisor are due to the fact that they were booked at this resort and weren't told it wasn't open!!! Yikes! That has to make you question Karisma Hotels' overall business & customer service ethics...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users