Photo

NH Real Arena prices??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SusanaLaLoca

SusanaLaLoca
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

Is it just me or does the NH's wedding package seem really expensive compared to other resorts in PC? Here's what I just received:

Traditional Wedding Package: US $995.00 (judge fees not incl)
    Complimentary when booking 15 rooms for a minimum of 7 nights in any room category.
    - Wedding planning and assistance by our Wedding Coordinator
    - Choice of location for the wedding ceremony (Beach, Center Courtyard, Tropical Garden or Indoors)
    - Wedding music selection during ceremony (from CD selection)
    - Deluxe chairs for Bride and Groom
    - Elegantly covered chairs for guests
    - Bouquet for Bride and boutonniere for Groom (Tropical Flowers)
    - Wedding cake for 10 guests
    - Toast with sparkling wine for 10 guests
    - Welcome fruit platter in room for Bride and Groom upon arrival
    - Services of Civil Judge
    - Simultaneous translation of ceremony
    - Marriage Certificate delivered by UPS (please expect a processing time of up to 3 months from signing)
    - One floral centerpiece for ceremonial table

PLUS -any groups of more than 25 people require a private event; there is a surcharge for private events US$1,999

We're expecting around 35 people, who will most likely stay around 4-5 nights. So there's no way we can get this package for free. We're also doing a symbolic ceremony, so at least we wouldn't have to pay judge fees. But still - they seem so much more expensive than Dreams, Iberostar, Riu... or am I missing something?

I really like this hotel, but I'm so sad to see these prices. I think I may have to toss it out of the running

#2 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
    • 113 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

I agree with you as to if you are bringing over 25 people to their resort it should be discounted. I am getting married in November and have 34 people coming to see the big day. Most of my guests are staying for 7 days!!! The package we have chosen is almost $2500 But you are right the place looks so great so I could not pass it up!!!!! On an up and up note the WC is really great and is great to work with (so far) !! Good luck!!!
      33 Booked!!

#3 SusanaLaLoca

SusanaLaLoca
      • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

I know, the resort looks amazing! I'm so sad we just can't afford it. As I know so far, none of my guests will stay 7 nights- they'll all stay 4-5 nights

Good luck with your planning, and please keep us updated on your experience with the NH!

#4 Caribe

Caribe
        • Banned
        • 69 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

On Monday I was once again in the NH Real Arena , it was a nice Day and lots of fun !!
          Thanks Rachel and Tim

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users