NH Real Arena prices??
Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:59 PM
Traditional Wedding Package: US $995.00 (judge fees not incl)
Complimentary when booking 15 rooms for a minimum of 7 nights in any room category.
- Wedding planning and assistance by our Wedding Coordinator
- Choice of location for the wedding ceremony (Beach, Center Courtyard, Tropical Garden or Indoors)
- Wedding music selection during ceremony (from CD selection)
- Deluxe chairs for Bride and Groom
- Elegantly covered chairs for guests
- Bouquet for Bride and boutonniere for Groom (Tropical Flowers)
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Toast with sparkling wine for 10 guests
- Welcome fruit platter in room for Bride and Groom upon arrival
- Services of Civil Judge
- Simultaneous translation of ceremony
- Marriage Certificate delivered by UPS (please expect a processing time of up to 3 months from signing)
- One floral centerpiece for ceremonial table
PLUS -any groups of more than 25 people require a private event; there is a surcharge for private events US$1,999
We're expecting around 35 people, who will most likely stay around 4-5 nights. So there's no way we can get this package for free. We're also doing a symbolic ceremony, so at least we wouldn't have to pay judge fees. But still - they seem so much more expensive than Dreams, Iberostar, Riu... or am I missing something?
I really like this hotel, but I'm so sad to see these prices. I think I may have to toss it out of the running
Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:26 PM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:13 PM
Good luck with your planning, and please keep us updated on your experience with the NH!
Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:32 PM
Thanks Rachel and Tim
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users