Sign in to follow this  
dawnkyeknod

White wedding

I thought I wanted a white wedding (all guests aksed to wear white) but now I am not so sure. Any advice?

I am worried that all the guys will look like the Backstreet Boys or New Kids on the Block . LOL

I also kinda like the idea that I am the only one in white....

What do you think?

I've seen pics of all-white weddings and think they look amazing. You can use flowers as splashes of colour and it looks super classy. I was thinking about it but have too many guests to ask for it. If you have a smaller guest list it could be easily done.cheesy.gif

Ya I still like that idea, or like a "champagne" colour maybe? But that might be harder for everyone to find.... do you have a small guest list?

I'm not one to like being in the spotlight, my wedding is probably the ONLY time I actually WANT to stand out, so I can totally understand where you're coming from!!! cheesy.gif

But the pics do look cool! I saw them on here somewhere and it looked beautiful, and the bride just held a really gorgeous bouquet (sp?) the whole time.

~ April

I like the idea of a white wedding.... I think they look amazing! The only thing with the "champagne" or other colour vs "white" will be that you may get different shades whereas white is pretty much just white KWIM? Anyways, not that its a big deal it still looks good IMO, I just thought I would mention it so you can add that factor into your decision :)

Good luck!

Thanks.. I love the idea of having the group "matching" a bit to add a bit of fun to the ceremony :) I would love to see pictures of white weddings to help me make decisions.... anyone know where to find some?

I just looked at Malisa's review and she's got some pics on there you should check out, but there's only a few with everyone.

Tulum, Mexico Wedding Photography: Malisa and Todd – Dreamtime Images

Someone else on here has more pics of a "white" wedding but I can't remember whose I had seen. Hopefully they'll notice this thread and reply to you! Good luck!