XCARET eco park

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 adridashanne

• 66 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

Hi Everyone -
    I'm desperately trying to get ahold of someone at XCaret so I can get more information regarding their weddings/receptions as well as price list but I've had no luck.....
    I figured I'd give it a shot and see if there were any brides that had this info already that could email it to me, as well a working contact for their special events.
    We've called the phone # on their website to the special events dept, and they pretty much claimed they didn't speak english.
    I've tried a few emails, again... no response. From what I've read so far on the forums, it seems to be pretty common in dealing with the park.
    again, I would really appreciate any info at this point.

Thanks again!
    ~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#2 nya2010

• 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

I have the benefit of speaking spanish and you are better off working with a wedding coordinator. Pricing for Xcaret is much higher then if you go through a WC. I recently booked my wedding at Xcaret, the place is breath taking

#3 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
      • 2,015 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

I agree with Nya... find a WC and have them make all the arrangements for you.
        Best of luck with your plans.
        Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
        Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
        Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
        Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#4 Jananaz

• 184 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

Try searching the forum bc someone else asked about this before and there is a thread about the xcaret wedding prices, I just cant seem to link to the page for whatever reason.

Here's what they wrote: "Just got back from my site visits and wanted to report that the Xcaret Ecopark is beautiful and very expensive. We loved the chapel but to rent it for the ceremony was $1500, and to have drinks after the wedding it would have cost $2100 plus the cost of all drinks ($4-6 each), dinner was $4000 plus $52 per person for food and $32 for open bar. It's too bad it is so expensive because it was an amazing place. If anyone wants pictures of the chapel let me know."

#5 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
          • 272 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

As photographer I have covered in Xcaret a wedding for this independent wedding coordinator: wedding in xcaret park

wedding ceremony on the beach at Xcaret park

wedding reception at "La Isla" in Xcaret Park

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users