Photo

Any Adventura Cove Palace Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 chase414

chase414
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

Do you know if they do a rehearsal the day before?  Not sure if I should plan a rehearsal dinner.  There's a thread on here called Aventura Spa Palace and I've been chatted with a couple of women who have recently married there and they've been so helpful.  There pics are great too that they've shared.  You should check it out.

#22 KZade

KZade
    • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

I'm also getting married at the Cove April 2012.  I'm having the hardest time getting my Miami based coordinator to actually send me information and contact me.  I'm 68 days out and haven't set anything up. 

Have you spoken to a coordinator yet?

#23 chase414

chase414
      • 97 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

Would anyone happen to know approximately, how many feet are between the post at the pandero?  I want to make fabric streamers to hang between them and I have a feeling it's going to be a hard question to get answered by the WC on site.

thanks

#24 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

My date is 4/21/12 and I just had my first call/consult with my Miami coordinator (Maggie) this past Thursday. To be honest, she wasn't very helpful and I've gotten most all of my planning info from this site! I'm hoping to get assigned my on site coordinator soon....hang in there and let us know if we can help with any questions

I'm also getting married at the Cove April 2012.  I'm having the hardest time getting my Miami based coordinator to actually send me information and contact me.  I'm 68 days out and haven't set anything up. 

Have you spoken to a coordinator yet?

#25 KZade

KZade
          • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

Sadly, I feel a little better you just got your first call!!  lol  I hope you've had more response since you commented last... I'm 52 days out now and still have barely talked to Maggie.  I can't wait, I'm so anxious!  I'm a little embarassed to even say this, but I emailed her supervisor today about the lack of response. 

With all that being said, does anyone have pictures of the starlight terrace or the labyrinth terrace at Aventura Cove?

#26 jjurkovich

jjurkovich
            • 46 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Did you use the starlight terrace?  I would be interested in seeing pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users