#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by miss di
    this is the one that kelley sent me, that i believe she found online somewhere. funny enough, it is ann from the forum...she has a link to it on her siggy. (ann - if you read this, i hope you don't mind me posting it!!)

Thanks so much for posting this! I was hoping that I would find something like this. I am using the videographer for my wedding, I was hoping that it will be worth the money. But I can't IMAGINE not having a video of my wedding. You miss so much of it when you are running around greeting everyone and all that. And it goes by so far I am sure. I cant wait to see all aspects of it.

AHHH! That was fun, I haven't watched this in a while. Yup, that's me!

#12 **Kat**

**Kat**
    • 2,682 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:48 PM

Awesome! Made me even more excited! Got to see the whole place, food, everything! Thanks again!

#13 Mel&B

Mel&B
      • 613 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

I HIGHLY suggest getting a videographer. I decided to get one last minute, and it's one of the better decisions I made. I am so so so happy to have that night recorded!!! Pictures do not tell the whole story!

#14 **Kat**

**Kat**
        • 2,682 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

I noticed in the video that was posted (the link) that there were some parts that were really hard to hear over the ocean. Has this been a problem for anyone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users