• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#2181 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:08 AM

Did they agree to do that for you???

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 

ooh girl... i've heard mixed reviews on this. I have heard some people have a pretty easy process with it...and then others have to defend their benefit of getting the refund and waiting several weeks. I don't know the process yet. I am using the comp nights to stay an additional week for the honeymoon at another palace resort...so i've asked them to apply the comp nights to that.

#2182 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
    • 300 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

Yup!!! They just said once I have the room nights to let them know basically and they'll put it in the system!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Did they agree to do that for you???

#2183 ndvidul

ndvidul
      • 317 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hi all!  I'm a Moon Palace 2012 bride and was just assigned my WC.  I was wondering if anyone else has had Claudia Fonseca as a WC.  Can anyone give any tips or feedback on her?  Thank you for any help with this!  :)

#2184 beachbride312

beachbride312
        • 95 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:42 AM

Hey ladies.

I think I read on other threads if you change things out of your package there's a additional fee. I'm planning on having a gazebo  wedding 

wedding. Do you all think I should select the free package bc there arent alot of things you can add to make that setting beautiful?

#2185 beachbride312

beachbride312
          • 95 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

Ladies I was also wondering about response time. Is this standard with all resorts

#2186 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

I'm personally doing the complimentary package right now since I can add whatever I want and the MP doesn't seem too lenient with being able to change the packages.  Besides, if I change my mind later, I can switch packages. 

Have you seen the forum for Moon Palace 2012 brides?  It's been really helpful for me. :)

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

Hey ladies.

I think I read on other threads if you change things out of your package there's a additional fee. I'm planning on having a gazebo  wedding 

wedding. Do you all think I should select the free package bc there arent alot of things you can add to make that setting beautiful?

#2187 ndvidul

ndvidul
              • 317 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

From what I read from other MP brides, it's definitely standard from MP!  (Can't tell you about other resort response time.)  This is what I found so encouraging and supportive about this site.  If I hadn't found this site, I might have given up on the whole process with MP.  But from what I hear, it's all worth it -- they put on excellent weddings.  Best wishes for your planning!!

Originally Posted by beachbride312 

Ladies I was also wondering about response time. Is this standard with all resorts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users